Primary Caregivers in the Workplace
Employers are unaware of the conflict employees who serve as primary caregivers face and the affect it has on their work productivity.
The Family Caregivers in the Workplace program supports primary caregivers by changing the perception and policy among employers regarding employees that serve as primary caregivers.
This program focuses on developing partnerships with large-scale organizations to address this social phenomenon in-house. Through these partnerships, organizations will map the needs of the caregivers in their organization, raise awareness among management and employees, develop organizational policy and connect individuals to suitable support services. This program will help reduce the conflict between work and family among the employees in the organization and create a caregiver friendly environment.
Eshel has worked to implement this program into NGOs, private companies, government ministries and national authorities including:
- Kimberly Clarke
- Of Tov
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Transport
- Ministry of Energy
- Taxation Authority
- Legal Authority
- Population and Immigration Authority
- Prime Minister's Office
- Nuclear Research Center
- Central Bureau of Statistics
- The Center for Educational Technology
- JDC Israel
- Brookdale Research Institute
- Increase organizational awareness and recognition (for management, managers and employees) of family caregivers
- Develop and implement structured organizational policies
- Reduce the sense of burden and conflict between work and caregiving
- Improve work performance
2014 - 2019